I don't know if this will work but I thought, you never know until you try. So, here goes....
My mom runs a Free Clothing program on Monday mornings (10:00-12:00) at Central Christian Church located downtown at 701 N. Delaware.
We are seeing more people now because of the economy and are in desperate need of men's shoes, sweaters, pants and jeans. I know it is a long shot but thought maybe someone might see this and notice their husband/son has a closet full of stuff they would like to see go!!!
Although the above items are desperately needed we will take any clothing items that are in good shape, women and children's too.
If you want to drop something off:
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm, Sunday, 9am-1pm
We have an evening host 5pm-9:30pm Monday-Friday. After 5pm door #1 will be unlocked and look for Robert Barrow.
Or send me an e-mail and we can work out an arrangement. http://www.indyccc.org/
Thank you for taking your time to read this.....
No comments:
Post a Comment